Critical Workers / Vulnerable Children Facility
We are providing a childcare facility for children of key workers and vulnerable children. Due to numbers we will operate 2 bubbles: one for children from Reception to Year 2 and one for children from Year 3 to Year 6.
Please remember, wherever possible, children should remain at home to limit transmission within our community.
- Facility starts at 9.00am and finishes at 3.15pm.
- Please note if your child attends because you are a critical worker, your child may attend when you are working only. When not working, your child must remain at home with you. In addition, you are working part days, please only send your children into the facility for hours you are working.
- We have emailed all parents with the updated list of what is considered to be a critical worker and sent a form for parents to request places.
- We may ask for evidence from your employer that you are a key worker.
- We have also invited children to join the facility where we feel they will need additional support either personally or as a family. We have contacted these families directly.
- As with school, children must not attend the facility if they are not well or if they, or anyone in their household, is exhibiting symptoms.
Regrettably, we are not able to offer the before or afterschool FiTT4Kids club until we are fully open again.
Thank you once again for your patience, understanding and support during these difficult and rapidly changing times.