Did you know that our school receives funding to help children who are eligible for free school meals?
This means we can help support families to enrich their child's learning experiences through school. The support we can offer is tailored to each child which could be, for example, learning support, school trips and residentials, clubs, music and swimming lessons.
Even if your child already receives universal free school meals (Reception, Year 1 and 2), it is worth checking if you are eligible, as we will be able to do so much more for your child right at the start of their education.
If your circumstances change for whatever reason, it is always worth checking if your child is eligible.
Families who receive any of the following are eligible for Pupil Premium and free school meals:
- income support
- income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- income-related employment and support allowance (ESA)
- guarantee element of state pension credit
- Universal Credit (with an annual income of less than £7,400)
- Both income-based and contribution-based JSA/ESA if you receive the same amount for both. You should also qualify if you receive both but the income-based amount is greater, but not if the contribution-based amount is greater.
- Families who are awarded Child Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by HMRC, not in excess of £16,190 are also eligible to claim free school meals providing there is no entitlement to Working Tax Credit (unless in respect of a 4-week ‘run-on’).
Please go directly to https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/education-learning/apply-free-school-meals or call 01926 742543 to apply.
If you need any further help please contact Mrs Quainton Stubbs our Pupil Premium Lead.